Angle of Attack
The Terrans have been at war with the Gammulan race for years. In an attempt to change the tide of war and take the battle to the enemy, Galactic Command, the Terran military body, launched an all out attack on the Gammulan homeworlds.
The events that take place in Angle Of Attack occur during the final days of the air campaign of the assault on LV-115 – an important planet used by the Gammulans for military purposes and as a staging area for their assault on GALCOM forces.
The air campaign was already a losing battle that was to later prompt the decision by GALCOM to launch a planet killing assault by the GCV-Excalibur carrying the devastation R.A.N.D.O.M weapon. If you’ve played the full All Aspect Warfare game, you already know how that turned out. Not so good.
- Intense sixteen action scenarios featuring air and ground tactical strike missions up against incredible odds in day or night and in a variety of weather conditions. These scenarios can be played individually or in sequence as a single seamless campaign.
- Play the campaign or any of the instant action scenarios using any of the four supported fighters. Each craft has unique aerodynamics properties and weapon systems, providing exceptional replay value.
- New aircrafts, mission scenarios and maps via planned DLC.
- No fancy and useless console gimmicks here. Full 3D cockpits, advanced futuristic avionics and weapons delivery systems provide total immersion that air combat jocks have come to expect. Situational Awareness (SA) is the key to survival in a fluid battle for survival in which only your skills – not gimmicks – stand between fun and your will to continue the fight.
- Full combat wing command with an intuitive orders interface system for issuing orders to your flight wing.
- 16 player PVP deathmatch and team deathmatch as well as four player co-op multiplayer. Host and join a game using a single instance.
- Fully integrated in-game document viewer with quick access to game commands, manual and tutorial documents.
- Advanced SM 3.0 shader based graphics engine with native support for 4:3, 16:9 and 16:10 widescreen ranging from standard 720p (1280×720) and 1080p (1920×1080) resolutions up to 1680×1050. Supports various climate zones, weather conditions, dynamic twenty-four hour time of day variations, realistic day/night lighting and atmospheric conditions as well as real-world cloud layer conditions and effects. All beautifully rendered with full High Dynamic Ranging lighting and various Shader Model 3.0 shader effects.
- Large seamless game world covering over 400 sq. km of varying terrain featuring high definition Digital Elevation Maps which look stunning at any altitude.
- Advanced planetary terrain engine which uses high definition terrain height maps. Unlike other similar products which feature high-res maps at high altitude while being ugly and blurry at low altitudes, our latest technology is pixel perfect up to 2m/pixel for ground-zero (fps, vehicles) play using advanced geomorphing techniques while still looking brilliant at medium (gunships, fighters) to high (fighters up to 20K feet AGL) altitudes.
- Windows XP SP3, Vista SP1, Win 7
- Intel Pentium® 4 3.0GHz or AMD Athlon XP 2800+
- Intel Core 2 Duo E6320 or better recommended
- AMD Phenom X2 5000+ or better recommended
- 1GB System RAM (XP). 2GB (Vista, Win 7)
- 256MB graphics card w/ Shader Model 3.0. 512MB or higher recommended
- nVidia GeForce 7900. GeForce 8600 GTS or better recommended
- ATI Radeon X1300. Radeon HD2900XT or better recommended
- DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
- Multiplayer requires LAN or broadband connection
The standard version uses SecuROM. The Steam version uses SteamWorks CEG.
Anticipated ESRB rating
Teen w/ violence descriptor
Air combat gamers, age 13 and older.